Working at workstreampeople
Rethink your job! Start everyday at Anywhere365
About usAnywhere365 for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business is developed by the Dutch company Workstreampeople. Situated in one the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the Van Nelle Design Factory, we have grown to an organization of over 50 employees in a short period and we aim to grow much more. We encourage each of our employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy our no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on our team. Join our team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together we build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use. The product is used by over 700 customers in over 50 countries. Amongst our customers are some of the largest companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
The jobAs a Workstreampeople Operations Engineer, no single day is the same because you play an important role in our company. You are an important point of contact and deliver technical support to our national and international customers, inside and outside Europe. You work closely with Managed Services and you are in direct contact with our Project Leads and Software Engineers. You are first hand involved in POCs, new prospects and / or customers. Your main tasks are:
- Providing support, both functional and technical, of all Anywhere365 applications (client and serverside), for both customers and partners.
- Install and configure Anywhere365 UCC (Unified Contact Center) software and associated infrastructure (Microsoft Skype for Business server and Microsoft SharePoint server)
- Support for Projects Leads in the implementation of Anywere365 with customers. (Unified contact center)
We are looking for someone with:
- An education compareable to Dutch MBO + \ HBO level
- Curiosity and interest in technology
- Experience with Microsoft environments
- A basic knowledge of Window servers
- The ability to see relationships between technical components
- A service and solution-oriented attitude
- Good command of the English language.
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Familiar with ITIL, Skype for Business, Sharepoint, SQL
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 or MCSA Windows Server 2016 certified
We offerA great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast growing company, who already is established as a major player, situated in one of the most inspiring buildings of Rotterdam.
More info?You’ve always wanted to find out how something works and you are the innovative team player we are looking for? You’re not looking for temporary job transfers, working for another employer. You want a job with an ever growing amount of colleagues in a cool office, helping each other to conquer the world with a great vision and magnificent software. Send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this job
We are also looking for: