Working at workstreampeople
Rethink your job! Start everyday at Anywhere365
About usAnywhere365 for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business is developed by the Dutch company Workstreampeople. Situated in one the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the Van Nelle Design Factory, we have grown to an organization of over 80 employees in a short period and we aim to grow much more. We encourage each of our employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy our no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on our team. Join our team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together we build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use. The product is used by over 900 customers in over 60 countries. Amongst our customers are some of the largest companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
The jobAs a fast-growing tech company, our colleagues are what truly sets us apart. Since we are accelerating even faster, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help with the search for the excellent. Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent? Do you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level and go beyond the resume? Do you have the skills to attract superior talent that is a perfect fit with our business DNA? If so, we’re looking for you!
- Manage full cycle recruiting process
- Given the nature of this position, you will be required to cold call, network, and generate leads from your own sources
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Experience with a full spectrum of staffing methodologies, including search, research, internet sourcing
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking, and status of candidate records
- Review resumes, screen, and conduct interviews to assess candidates and provide critical feedback to hiring managers
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with hiring managers
- 1+ years of progressive recruiting experience including full life cycle recruiting
- Ability to execute on a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Expert Internet search techniques
- Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and business qualities
- Bachelor degree
We offerA great opportunity to work in an innovative team, within an international environment with renowned customers, for a fast-growing, market leading IT tech company, headquartered in one of the most inspiring buildings of the Netherlands; the Van Nelle Design Factory in Rotterdam, a UNESCO world heritage site.
More info?You’ve always wanted to find out how something works and you are the innovative team player we are looking for? You’re not looking for temporary job transfers, working for another employer. You want a job with an ever growing amount of colleagues in a cool office, helping each other to conquer the world with a great vision and magnificent software. Send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this job
We are also looking for: